Ngā Kīnaki | Ingredients
¼ cup olive oil
2 gloves garlic, minced
5 tbsp butter
½ cup of crisp white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
Generous pinch of salt and pepper
1 packet of Hī chilli-infused mussels
Pasta of your choice (dried or fresh)
Tukanga | Method
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant and golden.
- Add salt, pepper, wine and butter
- Stir for a couple minutes then remove from heat.
- Bring a separate pot of salted water to the boil. Add your pasta of choice and let it cook until it’s al dente.
- Toss your Hī chilli-infused mussels and the pasta through your sauce then serve with a generous amount of grated parmesan.